Join Our Team
EcommerceBusinessPrime, Inc. is looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build, control, and maintain one of today’s fastest growing e-commerce platform. Grow your career with us as we partner with the most trusted brands in tech in delivering top quality products and customer service.
Browse Available Jobs:
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated E-Commerce Specialist with a Strong background in Amazon and other 3rd Party Marketplace. The ideal Candidate is responsible for marketplace platforms including Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, and other 3rd party marketplaces. As well as managing the sales of company products on existing retail E-commerce platforms. The successful E-Commerce Specialist will constantly strive to meet all sales and marketing goals and expectations.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Manages a seller account from A-Z. This means listing products, updating content, advertising, customer support & inventory management
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities for Amazon Seller Central. Manage and update the online product catalog, including setting up new products and maintaining product and category pages
- Answers inquiries and provides information to phone calls and visitors
- Day-to-day management of eCommerce site operations
- Driven to increase sales
- Complete projects and maintain a constant pace to meet deadlines
- Greets visitors and obtains name and other pertinent information, notifying appropriate individuals of visitor's arrival
- Answers and routes calls, as necessary, to appropriate individuals
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in Ecommerce Sales
Why Work With EBP
|Health Insurance||401(k) Plan||Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity|
Our medical plan options allow you to choose the best health care coverage for you and eligible family members. You can also enroll in Dental and Vision plans.
EBP offers a 401(k) plan to assist you in saving for your retirement. To encourage our employees to save for the future, we offer an employer matching contribution.
Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our products and services, allowing us to better serve all customers, selling partners, employees, and communities.
|Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves||Employee Discounts||Continuous Growth Opportunities|
We see our employees as individuals with interests, responsibilities, and passions outside of work. We encourage them to take time off by providing paid leaves and holidays.
Thousands of products in our vast inventory from our partner brands are available for EBP employees at steeply discounted prices and with subsidized shipping and same-day pickup.
EBP can help you advance your career in a variety of ways. You'll have opportunities to collaborate with teams from all over the world. We also offer free trainings to so you can expound your skills.
Submit your resume
Still have questions? You may reach us through the given channels or send us a direct message here.
Monday thru Friday - 8:30AM to 5PM PST
21540 Prairie St STE F, Chatsworth CA 91311