The up-to-35 -ppm Lexmark CS521dn helps you control the cost of color output with high-yield replacement toner and tools that minimize toner consumption.
Engineered to last
A steel frame, long-life imaging system, and robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes all support lasting performance in any environment. With optional tray for up to 1451 total pages of input, and recommended monthly page volume up to 8500 pages, you'll spend less time doing service and more time printing.
Interact with ease
With its small footprint, it's easy to find a place for. And the new front-panel power button and direct-print USB port, 2.4-inch color LCD with keypad and secure browser-based device management make it easy to interact with.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the device is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature, automatic management of processor cores based on workload, and standard two-sided printing all help it achieve EPEAT® Silver rating and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certification. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Color that only looks expensive
Thanks to PANTONE® calibration, embedded color sample pages and Lexmark color Replacement, you'll get accurate, professional color in-house. And you'll save toner with included tools that let you choose when and how much color to print, including mono-only print drivers, user-based color print permissions and quotas, global color density control, object-specific color Saver, proof before printing and more.
Classic connections, wireless convenience
Beyond included USB and gigabit ethernet, this device lets you connect wirelessly via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria on any network with existing Wi-Fi access. An optional Wi-Fi card offers an additional secure, direct mobile print connection. And with Lexmark Mobile Print, printing's as easy as hitting print, choosing your printer and picking up your job.
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Color
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 35
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm): 35
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 2400 x 600
- USB Direct Printing: Yes
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- Maximum Memory Supported: 1 GB
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Screen Size: 2.40"
- Touchscreen: No
- Media Size:
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Envelope No. 9
- Hagaki Card
- Envelope No. 10
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 251 Sheets
- Duty Cycle: 85000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 1500 to 8500
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 12.1"
- Width: 17.4"
- Depth: 16.6"
- Weight (Approximate): 46 lb
- CS521dn Color Laser Printer
- Photoconductor Unit
- 4 Developer units (K, C M, Y)
- 2,000-page starter Black Toner Cartridge
- 3,000-page Color (CMY) Toner Cartridges
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Power cord(s)
- Software and Documentation CD