The Lexmark MC3224i offers color output up to 24 pages per minute, plus automatic scanning, copying and available cloud faxing, all in a compact, touch-screen-equipped package.
Save paper, save energy
Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with a built-in energy-saving mode that goes from sleep to print to sleep with nothing to set. Plus, it's rated EPEAT® Silver and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Compact form factor
Measuring just 13.6 inches high x 16.2 inches wide x 15.5 inches deep (344.4 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm deep), the MC3224i fits almost anywhere. Its compact size and light weight make it easy to ship, easy to set up and easy to move.
With its steel frame and long-life imaging components, the MC3224i is built to last.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
In addition to built-in Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard Wi-Fi makes it easy for mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies. And our new Wi-Fi setup wizard simplifies wireless configuration. Embedded workflow capabilities on the 2.8-inch (7.2 cm) e-Task touch screen include scan to network, scan to email and Lexmark's own Cloud Connector to help you integrate printing and scanning with popular cloud file storage services.
Optional cloud faxing
With the etherFAX® cloud solution, get speedy, reliable, faxing without a phone line. Setup is easy and etherFAX has built-in security features to protect your information. Try it out for 3 months or 300 pages, whichever comes first. Then, choose the plan that's right for your business. See more details at www.lexmark.com/cloudfax.
Color you can count on
Get rich, vibrant color in seconds with Lexmark's unique Unison™ toner. With toner yields up to 1500 pages, easy-to-change replacement cartridges for the MC3224i give you more printing and less downtime. And if you run out of color toner, you can keep printing in black.
- Multifunction Devices: Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Color
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 24
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm): 24
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 2400 x 600
- Wireless Print Technology:
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Screen Size: 2.80"
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Color: Color
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 600
- Copier Type: Flatbed
- Copy Color: Color
- Media Type:
- Paper Label
- Card Stock
- Plain Paper
- Glossy Paper
- Media Size:
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- JIS B5
- Envelope No. 9
- Envelope No. 10
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Hagaki Card
- B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- C5 Envelope - 9" x 6.68"
- Media Handling:
- 1 x Output Bin - 100 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Manual Feed Slot - 1 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Input Tray - 250 Sheet Capacity
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 251 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 30000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 600 to 1500
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 12.1"
- Width: 16.2"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Weight (Approximate): 40.1 lb