Built on monochrome output up to 36 pages per minute, the Lexmark MB2236i MFP also includes Wi-Fi, front-panel USB port and convenient e-Task touch screen.
Optional cloud faxing
With the etherFAX® cloud solution, get speedy, reliable, faxing without a phone line. Setup is easy and etherFAX has built-in security features to protect your information. Try it out for 3 months or 300 pages, whichever comes first. Then, choose the plan that's right for your business. See more details at www.lexmark.com/cloudfax.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
Compact and economical
When space is at a premium, the MB2236i is easy to find a place for, with dimensions of only 16.4 inches wide, 14.2 inches deep, and 13.9 inches tall [41.5 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 35.2 cm tall]. In addition, standard two-sided printing and energy-saving modes reduce operational costs.
e-Task touch screen
Enjoy the convenience and clarity of a bright 2.8-inch [7.2-cm] e-Task color touch screen. Embedded workflow capabilities include scanning to network, scanning to email, and Lexmark's own Cloud Connector to help you integrate printing and scanning with popular cloud file storage services. And a direct-print front-panel USB port makes it even easier to get things done.
Connect any way you want
In addition to Ethernet and USB connectivity, standard on-board Wi-Fi makes it easy for authorized mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies. And our new Wi-Fi setup wizard simplifies wireless configuration.
Output and input that works
With printing at up to 36 pages per minute, 1-GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of memory, the MB2236i offers impressive performance, while up to 251 sheets of input and up to 6000 pages of available toner capacity help support up to four users. And single-sided scanning captures your documents in monochrome at up to 25 pages per minute.
- Multifunction Devices: Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 36
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 600 x 600
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi class): 2400 x 600
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Screen Size: 2.80"
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Color: Color
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 600
- Copier Type: Flatbed
- Copy Color: Monochrome
- Media Type:
- Paper Label
- Card Stock
- Plain Paper
- Special Media
- Media Size:
- A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Envelope No. 9
- JIS B5
- A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- B5 Envelope - 6.93" x 9.84"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.51"
- C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 9.02"
- Executive - 10.51" x 7.24"
- DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Folio - 8.27" x 12.99"
- Envelope No. 10
- Media Handling:
- 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheets
- 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheets
- 1 x ADF 50 Sheets
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 250 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 30000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 250 to 2500
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 13.9"
- Width: 16.4"
- Depth: 14.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 22 lb
- MB2236I Laser Multifunction Printer
- Statement of Limited Warranty / Guarantee
- Stability Sheet and Safety Sheet or Booklet
- Up to 700 Pages Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
- Setup Guide or Sheet (Network and Local Attachment)
- Power Cord(s)
- Up to 12,000 Pages Return Program Imaging Unit
- Software and documentation CD