Small workgroup color versatility is easy to deploy and share with the compact, lightweight Lexmark MC3426i multifunction, offering output at up to 26 ppm.
Classic connections, wireless convenience
In addition to Gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity, dual-band Wi-Fi makes it fast and easy for mobile users to get output via the Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Wi-Fi Direct®, Mopria®, and AirPrint technologies. And the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app simplifies wireless configuration.
Compact and durable
Compact and lightweight, the MC3426i fits almost anywhere. But its steel frame and long-life imaging components mean it's also built to last.
Optional cloud faxing
With the etherFAX® cloud solution, get speedy, reliable, faxing without a phone line. Setup is easy and etherFAX has built-in security features to protect your information. Try it out for 3 months or 300 pages, whichever comes first. Then, choose the plan that's right for your business. See more details at www.lexmark.ca/cloudfax.
Color you can count on
Get rich, vibrant color in seconds with Lexmark's unique Unison™ toner. And easy-to-change Extra High Yield replacement cartridges providing up to 4,500 pages of output give you more printing and less downtime.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
Save paper, save energy
Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with built-in energy-saving modes that help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified. The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (LECP) minimize waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
Interact with ease
Take command of printing, copying, cloud faxing, and automatic two-sided scanning with a 2.8-inch [7.2-cm] color touch screen. It not only supports convenient interaction with essential system functions and task information, but includes built-in cloud connectors to help you save scans to and retrieve files from popular cloud services Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Multifunction Devices: Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Color
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 26
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm): 26
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 600 x 600
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Screen Size: 2.80"
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Color: Color
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 600
- Copier Type: Flatbed
- Copy Color: Color
- Media Type:
- Plain Paper
- Hagaki Card
- Paper Label
- Card Stock
- Glossy Paper
- Media Size:
- A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Envelope No. 9
- B5 (JIS)
- A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Hagaki Card
- Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- B5 Envelope
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.51"
- C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 8.62"
- Executive - 7.24" x 10.51"
- DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Envelope No. 10
- Media Handling:
- 1 x Output Bin 100 Sheet
- 1 x Manual Feed 1 Sheet
- 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet
- 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 251 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 75000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 to 5000
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 13.6"
- Width: 16.2"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Weight (Approximate): 42.8 lb
- MC3426i Color Laser Multifunction Printer
- Worldwide Printer Setup Sheet
- Software and Documentation CD
- Power Cord
- Worldwide Safety Information Sheet
- Warranty Information
- 1,500-page Color (CMY) Print Cartridges
- 1,500-page starter Black Print Cartridge