The Lexmark MS822de combines a first page as fast as 4.5 seconds and impressive output speed with a 4.3-inch touch screen offering productivity-enhancing apps.
Engineered to last
Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
Fast start + enduring performance
A first page as fast as 4.5 seconds sets the stage for printing and copying up to 55  ppm*. And support for large workloads is built in, with recommended monthly page volume as high as 350,000 pages.
Ready to work
With access to input capacity of up to 4400 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages**, long-life imaging unit and a fuser that may never need replacement, you'll spend more time printing.
Meet the future
A combination of 1-GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory (upgradeable to 5 GB) has the power to handle demanding tasks right now while providing a secure, upgradeable framework for future advances in product functionality. And Lexmark's most energy-efficient large-workgroup monochrome products ever are rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certified.
Interact with ease
With new front power button and USB port, 4.3-inch [10-cm] e-Task touch screen to monitor and configure system settings and single-door access to parts and supplies, it's easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access to the paper path means you'll virtually never have to access the back of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets. And ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders and open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 55
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200
- USB Direct Printing: Yes
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- Maximum Memory Supported: 5 GB
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Screen Size: 4.30"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Media Size:
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Envelope No. 9
- B5 (JIS)
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Envelope No. 10
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 650 Sheets
- Duty Cycle: 250000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 3000 to 50000
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 17.4"
- Width: 16.9"
- Depth: 20.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 56.4 lb
- MS822de Laser Printer
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Software and documentation CD
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Up to 11,000 pages starter return program toner cartridge
- Up to 150,000 pages return program imaging unit