Designed for speed and uptime, the Lexmark MX822adxe features monochrome output up to 55 ppm, 2750 sheets of standard input and Ultra High Yield toner capacity.
Blazing output, amazing capture
A first page as fast as four seconds sets the stage for printing and copying at up to 65 ppm, backed by the powerful combination of 1.2-GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory. Single-pass two-sided scanning at up to 150 spm completes the speed equation, bolstered by bigger-than-ever 200-page document feeder capacity and ultrasonic multifeed detection to help make sure every page gets scanned.
Engineered to last
Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
With access to standard input capacity of up to 2750 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages**, long-life imaging unit and fuser that may never need replacement, you'll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Power to excel
A standard hard disk enhances overall performance and adds capabilities like OCR, full-speed scanning with mixed originals, image compression, auto detect, blank page removal and a classify-and-route option. And optional finishers that can staple, punch and stack keep big jobs in-house and give even smaller projects a polished and professional look.
Interact with ease
With new front power button and USB port, 10-inch class color e-Task touch screen to monitor and configure system settings and single-door access to parts and supplies, it's easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access to the paper path means you'll virtually never have to access the back of the device. And ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders and open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting.
- Multifunction Devices: Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 55
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Screen Size: 10"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Color: Color
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 600
- Copier Type: Flatbed
- Copy Color: Monochrome
- Fax Color: Monochrome
- Media Type:
- Plain Paper
- Paper Label
- Card Stock
- Media Size:
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Envelope No. 9
- JIS B5
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Envelope No. 10
- Media Handling:
- 1 x Automatic Document Feeder - 200 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Input Tray - 2000 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Input Tray - 550 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Multipurpose Feeder - 100 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Output Tray - 550 Sheet Capacity
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 2650 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 300000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 3000 to 50000
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Floor Standing
- Height: 54.8"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 27.3"
- Weight (Approximate): 189.4 lb