High-performance MFP maximizes monochrome productivity
The Lexmark MX622ade offers printing at up to 50 pages per minute, enhanced security, high productivity and thoughtfully engineered durability.
Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages** and a maximum input capacity of 2300 pages.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Get more done
When performance meets simplicity, you get more done. The intuitive 7-inch tablet-like color touch screen makes your tasks easy, and it's the gateway to built-in productivity apps that save time and improve efficiency. With up to 50-page-per-minute printing and a skilled scanner that can accurately capture up to 100 images per minute, even with mixed originals, you'll get what you need in a flash. It can even staple for you with its optional integrated stapler.
A 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
The definition of clear text
Some laser printers struggle to print gray text that's easy to read-not the MX620 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest gray text crisp and clear.
- Multifunction Devices: Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
- Print Color Capability: Monochrome
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 50
- Maximum Print Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- USB: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Screen Size: 7.01"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Color: Color
- Optical Resolution (dpi): 1200
- Copier Type: Flatbed
- Copy Color: Monochrome
- Fax Color: Monochrome
- Media Type:
- Card Stock
- Bond Paper
- Thin Paper
- Plain Paper
- Media Size:
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Envelope No. 9
- Envelope No. 10
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Media Handling:
- 1 x Input Tray - 550 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Multipurpose Feeder - 100 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Output Bin - 250 Sheet Capacity
- 1 x Automatic Document Feeder - 100 Sheet Capacity
- Standard Input Media Capacity: 650 sheets
- Duty Cycle: 175000
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 2000 to 20000
- Operating System Supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Windows 7
- OS X (10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13)
- Debian GNU/Linux 7.0
- 8.0, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Fedora 23, 24
- openSUSE Linux 42.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 6, 7
- openSUSE Linux 13.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, 11, 12
- Open Enterprise Server on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- NetWare 5.1(SP 6+)
- 6.0(SP 3+) with Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS)
- Open Enterprise Server 2 SP2 on SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3 3
- NetWare 6.5 Open Enterprise Server
- Open Enterprise Server 11 on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Open Enterprise Server 2 on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP4
- Sun Solaris x86 10, 11, Sun Solaris SPARC 10, 11, IBM AIX 6.1, 7.1
- Power Source: AC Supply
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 21.5"
- Width: 19.3"
- Depth: 18.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 49.2 lb
- MX622ade Multifunction Mono Laser
- Up to 6,000 Pages Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
- Up to 60,000 Pages Return Program Imaging Unit
- Software and Documentation CD
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- RJ-11 Phone cable or adapter (country dependent)
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information